Monday, December 16, 2013

So. If your kitty is anything like mine, you know the love affair between cats and suitcases. I've wondered if I could transform an old vintage suitcase into an adorable cat bed, and stumbled on this website. So cute.

Yellow Lab Puppy. So cute!
Yellow Lab Puppy.  So cute!

Download whole gallery
Dog bed made from an end table!
Dog bed made from an end table!

Download whole gallery
So. If your kitty is anything like mine, you know the love affair between cats and suitcases. I've wondered if I could transform an old vintage suitcase into an adorable cat bed, and stumbled on this website. So cute.
So. If your kitty is anything like mine, you know the love affair between cats and suitcases. I've wondered if I could transform an old vintage suitcase into an adorable cat bed, and stumbled on this website. So cute.

Download whole gallery

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home