Sunday, December 15, 2013

RIP Dog Bed - my twins Bernie and Daisy(shepherds) used to do this to all of their beds - memories that make me smile

Another pic that reminds me of Buddy and Skeeter sleeping together. May they both rest in peace! :-(
Another pic that reminds me of Buddy and Skeeter sleeping together. May they both rest in peace! :-(

Download whole gallery
thwap - vintage tie collars for the fashionable pup
thwap - vintage tie collars for the fashionable pup

Download whole gallery
dogs
dogs

Download whole gallery
How cool! A pet pantry!
How cool!  A pet pantry!

Download whole gallery
RIP Dog Bed - my twins Bernie and Daisy(shepherds) used to do this to all of their beds - memories that make me smile
RIP Dog Bed - my twins Bernie and Daisy(shepherds) used to do this to all of their beds - memories that make me smile

Download whole gallery

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home