Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A pet-cam that lets you video chat with your pet when you’re at work. You can also set it up to give him a treat! This is ridiculous and I need it.

A pet-cam that lets you video chat with your pet when you’re at work. You can also set it up to give him a treat! This is ridiculous and I need it.
A pet-cam that lets you video chat with your pet when you’re at work. You can also set it up to give him a treat! This is ridiculous and I need it.

Download whole gallery
Unused side table turned into a dog bed or cat bed!
Unused side table turned into a dog bed or cat bed!

Download whole gallery
Appeals to the nerd and the beer lover in me.
Appeals to the nerd and the beer lover in me.

Download whole gallery
True
True

Download whole gallery
dogs.
dogs.

Download whole gallery

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home