Sunday, December 22, 2013

A dresser turned into a bench, the bottom drawers could store loose shoes, this would be wonderful in a mud room...also I guaranty someone more DIY savy than I could make one from a couple thrift store/ garage sale purchases. It cost $250 on Etsy, but i think i know the one who can make it for less than $50

Yes, I'm a good dog~ :)
Yes, I'm a good dog~ :)

Download whole gallery
aww :)
aww :)

Download whole gallery
computer generated silhouette tutorial
computer generated silhouette tutorial

Download whole gallery
aww
aww

Download whole gallery
A dresser turned into a bench, the bottom drawers could store loose shoes, this would be wonderful in a mud room...also I guaranty someone more DIY savy than I could make one from a couple thrift store/ garage sale purchases. It cost $250 on Etsy, but i think i know the one who can make it for less than $50
A dresser turned into a bench, the bottom drawers could store loose shoes, this would be wonderful in a mud room...also I guaranty someone more DIY savy than I could make one from a couple thrift store/ garage sale purchases. It cost $250 on Etsy, but i think i know the one who can make it for less than $50

Download whole gallery

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home